Sergio Photographer Blogito, Scottsdale Wedding Photographer, Tucson, Phoenix » Blog

Masthead header

DREW AND ANDY’S WEDDING

When I shot Drew and Andy’s engagement session more than a year ago; I had  a good feeling that this day was going be really special.  And I was right!  The day was full of emotion, happiness and a lot of badassadness. They had their ceremony at a private home in Phoenix.  It was awesome!  The house, filled with Andy and Drew’s family, lent a very intimate and warm feeling to the day.

Drew and Andy are two of the nicest guys I have ever met and when I met their families I realized why they are so wonderful. Drew and Andy’s families are amazing; they are super friendly, generous, supportive and happy. It was a great experience spending the whole day with everybody.

The following people were key in making this day completely amazing:

Catering: Heidi’s Events and Catering
Stationery: The Event Essentials
Living Energy Events and Productions
Tri Rentals
Parker and Schmidt Clothiers
Sonoran Studios

Angie VanDaele’s The Wedding Chronicle

I also had the great pleasure of having Dexter Lo fly in from San Diego to be my second shooter. He did an amazing job.

Here are a few of my favorite images of the day:

Drew and Andy had their ceremony at a private home in Phoenix:

Drew’s dad ironing a few shirts:

David Hernandez rehearsing before the ceremony:

.Andy and Drew surveying the ceremony site. Photo by Dexter Lo:

.Andy getting ready:

Andy’s grandma doing the final pre-ceremony check.  Approved.

Some of the beautiful details at this wedding:

.Singer David Hernandez performing “Singer David Hernandez performing “Halo” during the ceremony, photo by Dexter:

Drew’s little sister is adorable!

As a special surprise, Drew arranged to have Andy’s favorite singer fly in for a special performance. In this photo Holcombe Waller performing the song “You love me”:

>.....

Drew and Andy with their moms:

Comments

comments

21 comments

John Heil - just got around to seeing this post now-so beautiful Serg! Love love love it all.January 20, 2011 – 9:20 am

Sol Tamargo - Uhhh.. que sexy!!!July 9, 2010 – 4:50 pm

teresa vigil - these photos acutal made me cry they so AMAZing creative sontanious delightful & so beautiful you captured what is true & real.I still believe in love and no one captures Love better than you Sergio. you should be greatful for the gift you been given.June 23, 2010 – 5:22 pm

Joel Serrato - so beautiful. Wow.June 16, 2010 – 7:27 pm

Rolf - Your BEST blog poust!!! ;)June 2, 2010 – 10:30 pm

Angie VanDaele - Los fotos son Asombrosos!May 26, 2010 – 3:40 pm

Cicely Rocha.Miller - Seriously. Brought tears to my eyes. The emotion that was caught on “film” was completely breathtaking. An outstanding job, Cabrón.May 25, 2010 – 6:57 pm

ed atrero - love the dancing shot with the moms. the blue cross lighting is so dope!!!!May 25, 2010 – 5:14 pm

becca spears - really impressive sergio. I especially love the bathroom kiss shot, the jean pocket shot, and how well you recorded the emotional song. dude, you’re good.May 25, 2010 – 11:42 am

Ivan Luckie - Sergio, this is the first time I come across your blog and I will totally do every day to admire your amazing job, thank for sharing this!May 25, 2010 – 9:09 am

Josh Behan - I was going to try not to say badass in this comment, but I just can’t help it. You rock, badass.May 25, 2010 – 8:45 am

David Josué - is this the ultimate BADASSNESS or what!May 24, 2010 – 10:07 pm

kate mefford - surprised that this blogito didn’t blow up when u posted these. damn, boy! amazeballs.May 24, 2010 – 9:47 pm

Anna Kuperberg - you are the original Badass!May 24, 2010 – 8:54 pm

Alberto Martínez - gorgeous work, as always, feelings, moments, everything’s perfect…. mirrors photo rocks!!! congrats!!!May 24, 2010 – 5:38 pm

ben chrisman - doesn’t get any better coverage than this. awesome sergio.May 24, 2010 – 4:04 pm

fer juaristi - dude, just amazing work! the portraits, the moments, you are really BADASS!May 24, 2010 – 12:08 pm

Citlalli Rico - I love the emotion you captured Sergio, beautiful images!!May 24, 2010 – 10:05 am

Michelle Myers - Looks like it was a beautiful day, and you captured it perfectly! You rock.May 24, 2010 – 9:58 am

Victor Herrera - Amazing moments

El juego de luces WOWMay 24, 2010 – 9:13 am

Kym Ventola - Sergio….you are so bad ass. One of my favorite blog posts ever.May 24, 2010 – 9:10 am

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

Back to top|Contact me|