Sergio Photographer Blogito, Scottsdale Wedding Photographer, Tucson, Phoenix » Blog

Masthead header

MEGAN AND MIKE’S WEDDING IN CAMBRIA

I first met Megan in 2005, she was a bridesmaid in my client Jenny’s wedding.  Megan contacted me almost as soon as she got engaged (or maybe before) and she told me how important photography was and why she thought that I was the photographer for her. I have been waiting for this wedding to happen since 2009 and I was very happy when the day finally arrived. Mike and Megan were fantastic and the location they picked was paradise. They wed in Cambria, CA where Megan’s grandparents live. The area, located on the central California coast, it is one of the most beautiful I have ever seen. I had a chance to sightsee a little bit; I visited the Hearst Castle and got to see sea lions at the beach.

I enjoyed the couple of days that I spent with Megan and Mike; they are super nice and sweet. Even though it rained a lot everybody was in great spirits and super happy. I love it so much when people focus on the important things.

Thank you so much Megan and Mike for having me on your wedding day. Here are a few of my favorite images from. Tomas Valenciano assisted me that day.

Flowers:  Flowers by Kim

Ceremony Location: Santa Rosa Chapel

Reception location: Barn at Fog’s End Bed & Breakfast

DJ: Kramer Entertainment

Meg and Mike booked a super nice bed and breakfast called Fog’s End.

Megan and her dress.
Fog

Mike gave these earrings to Megan. They were made with her grandmother’s jewels.

Megan getting her dress.

Fog

Perfect fit!Mike and Megan Wedding in Cambria, California

Mike and Megan Wedding in Cambria, California

Megan and Mike’s first encounter.

Mike and Megan Wedding in Cambria, California

I love this. Photo taken by second shooter Tomas Valenciano.

Stunning!

Megan and her mom having a sweet moment. Photo taken by second shooter Tomas Valenciano.

Mike and Megan Wedding in Cambria, CaliforniaFogMike and Megan Wedding in Cambria, California

Mike receiving some advice from his mom.

Mike and Megan Wedding in Cambria, California

Photos by Sergio and Tomas.

mike and megan cambria wedding photography

En route to the church.

Mike and Megan Wedding in Cambria, California

This is one of my top faves of the day. Megan was always smiling, she is a very happy person.

Mike and Megan Wedding in Cambria, California

Photo taken by second shooter Tomas Valenciano.

Mike and Megan Wedding in Cambria, California

The officiant is a past groom, Jason. He is Jenny’s husband (2005 wedding).

Megan hears something!

A bagpiper! Dang!

Mike and Megan Wedding in Cambria, California

Wonderful moment taken by second shooter Tomas Valenciano.

Mike was very emotional.

The bustle hustle!

On our way back to the Fog’s End.

First dance.

Mike and Megan Wedding in Cambria, California

Heartfelt toast by Megan’s maid of honor Jenny (my bride from 2005).

Mike and Megan Wedding in Cambria, CaliforniaMike and Megan Wedding in Cambria, CaliforniaMike and Megan Wedding in Cambria, CaliforniaMike and Megan Wedding in Cambria, California

Jason incited a Hora!

Mike and Megan Wedding in Cambria, California

Megan and Mike, so happy!

Mike and Megan Wedding in Cambria, California

Mike’s mom enjoying the reception.

Jason and Jenny.

Comments

comments

38 comments

Harry - Great pictures guys! Super Fun!April 26, 2011 – 7:03 am

B-dub - Awesome pics, loved the hair!April 25, 2011 – 6:06 pm

Antonio Moreno - Un trabajo fantástico, me encanta la foto con la madre echando una “cabezadita”, eso si que es fotoperiodismo!!!! jejeApril 23, 2011 – 2:20 am

Brett - Loved every minute. Pictures are absolutely perfect.April 22, 2011 – 8:40 am

Bonnie Plumer - Sergio, you did it again! Gorgeous work. Megan you looked amazing.April 21, 2011 – 7:02 am

jon RODRIGUEZ BILBAO - GRANDE!! Eres grande. Fotoperiodismo bueno, buenoApril 21, 2011 – 1:35 am

Renee Garcia - Megan, your happiness is contagious. I love, love these pictures. Congratulations to you and Mike!!April 20, 2011 – 9:51 pm

Alicia Wren - Megan, you are a stunning bride! I love how your photographer captured some very candid moments. Congrats on your day!April 20, 2011 – 1:36 pm

NICHOLE DAUDET - Everything about your Wedding Weekend was so “Megan and Mike”. These pictures are gorgeous! I m really looking forward to seeing the rest of them! Pumped we got to share in such a special weekend! Love you both. Great job Sergio! : )April 20, 2011 – 1:13 pm

Maria Armenta - I thought it was simply beautiful. They look so much in love and happy. Congratulations!!!April 20, 2011 – 11:25 am

Anna Read - Megan is soo beautiful! These photos are great.April 20, 2011 – 11:13 am

Elizabeth Egan - Megan, I love the Jimmy Choo shoes. I recognized them right away. Mema finds that “interesting”. Beautiful wedding. You had a great time.April 20, 2011 – 10:16 am

Kelly Bochenski - Megan and Mike congrats on your wedding! The pictures are absolutely beautiful and I can’t wait to see the rest!April 20, 2011 – 9:55 am

K.M. Williams - Sooo beautiful and fun. Love ‘em.April 20, 2011 – 9:48 am

Jennifer Stevens - Sooooo much fun. Love ‘em….April 20, 2011 – 9:44 am

Ellen Goldman - Your wedding looked amazing. What a gorgeous bride and groom. It looked so romantic and full of love. To see my son Jason marry you both was a wow factor for me. I wish you much happiness.April 20, 2011 – 8:59 am

Jessica Coday - LOVE all of these!!!! Megs you are a beautiful now married lady!!! So happy for your fairytale day!!!! CONGRATS!!!April 19, 2011 – 9:17 pm

Michelle - Sergio these pictures are beautiful! I love every photo you take and can’t wait to see the rest of them!!April 19, 2011 – 8:28 pm

Karolyn Williams - Sergio, loved having you with us in Cambria. Can’t wait for the rest of the wedding photos!April 19, 2011 – 6:40 pm

Debbie Richardson - What a handsome couple and such creative photography!!April 19, 2011 – 6:34 pm

Amie Celender - What beautiful pictures!!! Wish we could of been there to celebrate with you!! Congratulations on a wonderful life together…the fun has just begun!April 19, 2011 – 3:05 pm

teresa vigil - No one is better than Sergio. He is seriously is the mozart of our times and Megan and Mike experienced it! mucho love.April 19, 2011 – 9:16 am

Amber Held - Megan and Mike you look amazing, so happy and in love! What a beautiful wedding! Sergio, the shots are stunning, I would expect nothing less!April 19, 2011 – 1:11 am

Kelli - amazing photos! very stunning!April 18, 2011 – 11:40 pm

Sarah - These pictures are absolutely amazing! There definitely capture how incredible the day was!April 18, 2011 – 4:00 pm

Melissa - Gorgeous pics! Megan and Mike… you 2 are so cute! Megan, your dresses is stunning and you look beautiful!April 18, 2011 – 1:59 pm

Matthew Hake - Is there a way to comment on a particular photo, i.e. to identify a particular photo aside from describing it? I like the Brando shot of Mike with Megan looming in the background.April 18, 2011 – 10:06 am

Matthew Hake - I was there, it was obvious that there wasn’t going to be a bad photo from Sergio. Welcome back from the land of the Kiwi’s!

Oh nuit enchanteresse
Divin ravissement
Oh souvenir charmant,
Folle ivresse, doux rêve.

Charmant Souvenir.April 18, 2011 – 10:00 am

Natan - Siempre que necesito aire fresco entre tantos blogs con los mismos procesados, posados y encuadres vengo a El Bloguito de Mr. Sergio PH y me doy cuenta del verdadero valor de ser diferente y de la búsqueda insaciable del MOMENTO por encima de otras consideraciones.
Saludos, maestro!!!April 18, 2011 – 9:51 am

kim - Super beautiful images and I love all the expressions!April 18, 2011 – 9:48 am

Jeff Daudet - Your weeding was awesome and could not have been in a more beautiful place. Now I understand why you kept talking about Cambria and would go every year. The pictures are amazing and recapture them moment perfectly, except the rain you’ll have to dip the photos in water and your good.April 18, 2011 – 9:41 am

Erica DeFilippo - beautiful shots! what wonderful memories to capture:)April 17, 2011 – 4:27 pm

Michael Kniskern - Sergio, these photos turned out so awesome. I am glad Megan hired you. This was so important to her and made her dream wedding even better.April 17, 2011 – 1:24 pm

Damon@studiodamon.nl - as usual, a hit!!! man you did a great jobApril 16, 2011 – 2:04 am

Jenny - Sergio, these are AMAZING. Megan, you are the most gorgeous bride!April 15, 2011 – 1:56 pm

Megan - I am speechless! Can’t wait to see the rest of the pictures. Can you post some of the pictures of the elephant seals…I bet those are great! Thank you for everything.April 15, 2011 – 1:48 pm

Daniel Aguilar - Que buena boda cariajo! Que buena boda!April 15, 2011 – 1:22 pm

Sasha - Beautiful amigo! Great photography!April 15, 2011 – 1:04 pm

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

Back to top|Contact me|